Tuesday, February 14, 2012

a little love... for my laundry

So blessed to be celebrating this Valentines with the sweetest, cutest man on the planet... but even more blessed to have a husband who loves and cherishes me all year round. Therefore, no pressure on Valentines, just another night just the two of us :)

Anyways, I am showing a little love to my laundry... homemade laundry detergent. Thank you Pinterest :) I would always rather do laundry than grocery shop, so Im pretty excited about this! Nothing like bringing a little happy to your domestic bliss, right?? :)
Smells great and should save us some $$$ which is always great!


4 simple ingredients:
castile soap
borax
baking soda
lavender oil (or just get lavender castile soap)

find exact instructions here

happy LOVE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment