Monday, June 25, 2012

San Antonio

We took a little trip to San Antonio for the weekend... it was such a blast. I love getting away from the busyness of life and being just the two of us for a couple of days. It is so refreshing and relaxing. Love my husband!! Here are some pictures to sum up our trip... 
Outside our hotel on the first night
On the River Walk... such an awesome place! So fun to be there at night with the water and all the lights! 
Getting ready to go into SeaWorld!! It was a blast... wish I had my camera to take a picture of M's face when he fed the dolphins!! Left it in the car so it wouldn't get wet :/
At an antique store searching for the Meyrose lantern... Dad, I will be the first to find it!! :) No luck this time! 
Matt in an old dance hall... notice the TX flag above his head... haha, didn't even realize it until afterwards

Hunter Junction!! :) 
Looks like the Buckwild Boys played... too bad Matt and Peter missed the show :)
We loved San Antonio and SeaWorld!! We will totally be going back again! Thanks for spoiling me this weekend Matt, you are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment