Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! Chris, Just wanted to wish you a very Happy 24th Birthday!! We wish so badly we could be there with you to celebrate, but the celebration will continue next weekend :) You have been such a great friend to Matt... someone he can always count on to be a consistant, encouraging, and faithful friend. You have really become like a brother to me, and I am grateful for your friendship, aside from the friendship you have with Matt. We are even more blessed to get you and Megan as a packaged deal.... What could be better?? We love you and are so glad you were born 24 years ago!! Have a great day and know we are wishing we could be their with you! Love, Lauren

Matt & Chris
Chris Scharr-
There is not a more dear friend in my life… so much so that I really don’t consider him as a friend because I consider him my brother. Chris, I wish I could tell you how much I love you brother. You have always had my back, and I have always known I would win at anything as long as I had you on my team. Only you could be my rip-move, dead-eye, spot up shooter and the captain of my Defense. Every time your name is mentioned, the phrase “praise the Lord!” usually comes straight out of my mouth because I am so grateful for His grace in my life through your friendship. All of my best memories and stories have happened with you, and any great memories that didn’t include you became just honorable mentions because of their lack of you. The truth is, I could never brag enough on you, hang with you enough, thank God for you enough, or tell you enough how much I love you buddy and how glad I am that you were born! To know you is to love you. Thanks for being my best friend, my confidant, my Barnabus, my fan, my Harry, my swingman, and my brother. Kings to you Chris and Happy 24th Birthday!

Can’t wait to see you
Bart

Matt, Kurt, and Chris

Can you tell Matt is excited for your birthday?? :)

Chris, Chase, Matt

.... And there is more good news!! For Chris' birthday, these two very special people -- who just so happen to be our best friends, and dating!!
are flying to Texas to see us!! Wohoo!! Can't wait to see you guys. The anticipation is nearly killing me!! Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment