Sunday, April 8, 2012

firsts...

First Mavs game with my hubby :)
Benton's first Mavs jersey... he is not too happy about wearing it!
First time at the Cinderella Ball, a charity event here in A-town for the Boys & Girls Club... loved getting all fancy and having a night out with my man! Isn't he lookin' good?!?!
Our first time to do Easter all by oursleves... I had a little help from the Honey Baked Ham :) and I just love my new little bunny who was only $5 on clearance!!
We hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter, celebrating our RISEN LORD!! Thank you Jesus for your work on the cross and for taking the sting out of death!! You are SO good to us!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys looked SO great at the ball and on Easter Sunday! You two are ridiculously cute. And your table is beautiful, too. Love the daisies- so happy and springy!

    ReplyDelete