Tuesday, May 15, 2012

my dad is cooler than your dad...

My dad is an incredible craftsman. Seriously. When I was growing up he was always building something or starting a new project. He re-finished our entire basement all on his own and has built my mom some pretty great things in the past - he is the best. Really. The last time he came to visit us I had mentioned that I wanted a window seat in our kitchen... and so, sweet dad came down and did the entire thing (straight from the pinterest picture I provided :)) Doesn't it look awesome! I love it... and love that I was able to cover the seat with cushions for under $30! wohoo! Thanks dad, we LOVE our window seat! and love YOU!! 

before and after our beautiful window seat :) love how bright it makes the kitchen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment