Monday, January 18, 2010

Over the Top


A sweet friend, Emily, the wonderful mother of the four kids I spend my days with, gave me this award. I was honored to be put in the category of "over the top" because many days I feel like this blog is just a fun, and somewhat random, caption of our simple lives. A few questions to be answered with just one word... not too hard, right?
Where is your cell phone? Kitchen
Your hair? dirty
Your mother? loving
Your father? best
Your dream last night? scary
Your favorite drink? water
Your dream/goal? mother
What room are you in? kitchen
What is your hobby? sewing
Your fear? bugs
Where do you want to be in six years? babies
Where were you last night? home
Something you aren't? outgoing
Muffins? cant
Wish list item? Christ
Last thing you did? dinner
Where did you grow up? missouri
What are you wearing? leggings
Your TV? TLC
Your pets? never:)
Friends? precious
Your life? blessed
Your mood? still
Missing someone? family
Vehicle? SUV
SOmething your not wearing? make-up
Your favorite store? gap
Your favorite color? blue
When was the last time you laughed? today
Last time you cried? Saturday
Your best friend? Matt
One place you could go over and over? Colorado
One person who emails you regularly? grandpa
Favorite place to eat? mexican
I pass this award onto...
Shelly: my sweet sister in law who is an amazing mother and wife. I look up to her in so many areas and only hope to be as good of a mom as her!
Michelle: a new friend and talented writer. she is so great at so many things and definate encouragement.

1 comment: