Thursday, January 28, 2010

we did it

Well, we finally gave into the iworld... we got a macbook pro. Still not sure how I feel about this purchase. I can never figure these computers out, but I guess I will have to learn now. Clearly, Matt is very excited. :) This was literally his face when he walked in the door with it.
This will be a great tool for Matt in ministry because he is awesome at making videos and the like. Hopefully I will benefit from that gift of his too. (hint, hint: wedding video, please) Wish me luck as I explore the world of the MacBook!

p.s. is it weird that the whole time I was writing this post I have the song "We did it! We did it!" from the Backyardigans theme song?? I think I spend too much time with children. Never to early to start practicing, right??

1 comment:

  1. you are going to love your mac!!! congrats on the investment!

    ReplyDelete