Thursday, February 11, 2010

beautiful, pure, white

beautiful, white snow is my favorite thing.... who would have known that moving to texas (and leaving my winter coat in st. louis) would mean seeing snow?? it has been cold here, but not too bad. But, that has not stopped this beautiful event... it has not stopped snowing all day long! I do not like the cold weather, but if it is snowing, I could care less what the weather is like... its just so beautiful. It always reminds me of the verse from Isaiah, "... though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool" (1:18). How great is our sweet Jesus who washes us clean? Following this verse is "If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land..." What a great promise. Lord, please give me a willing and obedient heart to your word and your working!
My favorite part is the trees... I love to see the snow draped over the trees and it is just the best when driving down a road that has trees making a snowy tunnel over the road :)
Thank you Lord for washing me clean. I know I am in need of a good scrub every once in a while, and to come forth as white as this beautiful snow! Keep it comin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment