Saturday, May 29, 2010

2 of being 1

Tomorrow my sweet husband and I celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary! Its hard to believe that 2 years have already passed and yet we are still learning new things about each other. What a joy it has been to spend the last 730 days with my best friend. The Lord has blessed me with the sweetest, God-fearing, honorable man... in my wildest dreams as a little girl, I never thought marriage would be as wonderful as it has been. I am blessed to serve and love a man that honors, loves, cherishes, praises, and spoils me everyday. Thanks baby for a wonderful 2 years.
I love you with all of my heart.
May 30, 2008
May 30, 2009
What an honor to love you Matt Hunter. I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for our lives!

1 comment:

  1. It's been a pleasure watching you grow in God's grace and your marriage! Blessings on your special day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete